DNA boards have 1 year warranties from date of purchase. Protovapor can service the warranty by the following procedure. You can also warranty directly through Evolv: Submit a ticket at the Evolv Help Desk.
How to ship back to us
- We recommend USPS First Class parcel shipping.
- For boards with removable screen, please hold on to the screen, only ship the board (and balance tap if applicable). We will only be replacing the board and balance tap.
- Pack the board securely, preferably using the original box or similar package. A bubble envelope or other protective packaging is recommended.
- Print and fill out the Repair Work Order. Include this in the package.
- Ship the package to Protovapor’s current mailing address found on the Contact Us page.
- Pay for the RMA return shipping item. Non-US return shipping will be handled on a case-by-case basis, please arrange this via the support email form.
What to expect
Generally, we turn RMAs around in 1-3 days upon receiving the return. A tracking number is sent via email and recorded on the original order or return shipping order.