When you need repairs or warranty work, you will need to ship your XPV mod back to Protovapor.
How to ship back to us
- We recommend USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Box, available at most local post offices.
- Pack the mod securely to prevent damage in shipping. Wrap the mod itself with bubble wrap or similar cushioning material to protect it, then immobilize it in the box with additional bubble wrap, crushed paper, packing peanuts, etc. They keys to protection during shipping are making sure the object can’t move around the box and having a layer of protection that is securely attached to the object.
- Print and fill out the Repair Work Order. Include this in the package.
- Ship the package to Protovapor’s current mailing address found on the Contact Us page.
- Pay for the Repair return shipping item. Non-US return shipping will be handled on a case-by-case basis, please arrange this via the support email form.
What to expect
Generally, we turn repairs around in 2-5 days. Major repairs or ones that involve out-of-stock parts may take longer; we will communicate the situation to you. Any posted shipping delays apply to repairs as well.