NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV, a compact, high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA variable wattage chipset. The XPV delivers advanced regulated power performance in a durable, clean package.
The driving principles behind the XPV’s design are performance, reliability and compactness. The result is a no-nonsense device that will kick out clouds of vapor with everything from a carto to a clearo to an RBA.
- Evolv DNA-30D 30-watt advanced power regulated chipset.
- Anodized aluminum casing for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Dimensions: 115mm x 24mm x 24mm
- Internal battery:
- 2500 mAh LG 18650HE4 20A rated
- Battery can be replaced by user at end-of-life.
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB charger.
- Low-profile 510 connector (sealed). Stainless body, delrin insulator, spring loaded pin.
- Wide clicky tactile fire switch rated to more 10,000,000 actuations. No clunky horn switches here, this switch is used in NASA spacecraft! Smooth/silent optional (1,000,000 actuations rating).
- 3-way wattage control switch for quick and precise one-handed adjustments, plus full access to all DNA 30D functions. No cheesy silver BB’s here.
- PTC resettable fuse protection for the battery in addition to the DNA-30D’s onboard thermal and current protection.
- Pocket clip (optional), a Protovapor exclusive feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. For the option to remove the clip, you must add the Removable Clip Option.
A tremendous amount of time and effort was taken to ensure these mods would provide a worthy experience for demanding vapers. We cut out the BS, sourced quality components, spent countless hours on design and testing, and are proud to present this fine DNA mod.
XPV mods are covered by a 90 day warranty on workmanship. Internal components including the DNA-30D are covered for 1 year. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
Button color options: