The DNA 75D board is a single-cell powered version of Evolv’s DNA board.
75 Watt Variable Power Module with Temperature Protection and USB
The DNA 75 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA 75 runs from a single cell lithium polymer battery. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to monitor and customize the user experience. The DNA 75 is vaping down to a science.
Datasheet available here.
Check out our DNA 200D temperature control information page here.
- Onboard programmable-color fire/charge/status indicator LED.
- This board uses a single lithum chemistry cell.
- Evolv’s DNA 75 page is here, including software and additional information.
- The PC backend software, eScribe, runs on Windows.
- Board ships in a foam-padded jewelry type box. Includes OLED screen, may be on the side of the foam padding.
There are no reviews yet.