Introducing the revolutionary DNA 200D board, the pinnacle of vaping board technology. The DNA 200D can do it all, from the smallest carto or tank setup to the biggest competition drippers. The capabilities and featureset of this board are truly massive and provide unparalleled insight into and control of the vaping experience.
200 Watt Variable Power Module with Temperature Protection and USB
The DNA 200 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, OLED Screen, and waterproof onboard buttons. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to customize or monitor the user experience. The DNA 200 runs from a 3 cell lithium polymer battery, and features cellby-cell battery monitoring and integrated 1A balance charger. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made.
Datasheet available here.
Check out our DNA 200D temperature control information page here.
- This product is in technical pre-release. What this means is that while anyone can purchase the board, it is still in the last phases of development and there may be less complete documentation and a higher number of software changes and updates than when the product is stable and fully released. Quantities are limited. Evolv’s official DNA 200D page is here. This is a must-visit for early adopters.
- This board uses a 3S LiPo, Li-Ion, or LiFePo4 battery pack with a JST-XH balance connector.
- The PC backend software, eScribe, runs on Windows.
- Board ships in a foam-padded jewelry type box. JST connector comes separately from the board and must be soldered on.
- Splash screen reads “EVOLV DNA 200” by default. Almost all screens are easily configurable.
Our firmware policy: We update all boards with the latest firmware before shipping. We do not generate any entries in Evolv’s production database, so you can have complete control over the branding and setup information of your board.