We have acquired OEM versions of Evolv Vapor’s DNA 250 board. These are used in well-known mass market DNA 250 devices and though identical in performance specifications to a retail DNA 250, have two major differences:
- The tactile switches on these boards are of a different style than the retail boards. They are metallic, a little more “clicky, and require approximately 1.6 mm more button “reach” (flange depth). We are offering 1.6mm “button extenders” to use with normal Evolv reference-spec buttons to work with these boards, as an option. Set of (3) 5mm diameter machined acrylic discs. CA glue or epoxy them to the back of your buttons (see picture).
- There are onboard LEDs near the fire button to indicate board statuses – 2 blues that light upon firing, and red/green for charging status.
These boards are a special buy, we do not have further access to them and when they are gone, they are gone. Packaging will be OEM/bulk. Includes charging tap socket, straight or 90 degree.
From the manufacturer:
The DNA 250 is the same size as the DNA 200, uses 3 cell series voltage input, utilizing the same mounting and layout for the buttons, screen, and USB with the addition of a few exciting features.
- 250 Watts max
- 55 Amp current output limit
- 2 Amp charging via Micro USB
- Onboard reverse voltage protection
- Higher current fuse
- Smoother control system for Stainless Steel wire with Temperature Protection
NOTES: Board startup requires power connection; they will not start on USB alone.
Datasheet available here.
Check out our temperature control information page here.