Cartomizers are what many vapers experienced their first successful vaping on, but they have always suffered from certain reliability and longevity issues. Many of these issues can be addressed by temperature control afforded by Ni200 coils, such as:
- Burning during priming due to firing before saturation
- Burning on juice wicking failure
- Burning from excessive power
Current models available:
- Type A: Approx. 0.27 ohm Ni200 single coil, XL size. Stainless tube, 45mm.
- Type B: Approx. 0.38 ohm Ni200 single coil, XL size. Stainless tube, 45mm.
Available feed options:
- Normal carto/no feed. Also for self-punching. 5 pcs/pack
- 2x 1mm feed holes. 5 pcs/pack
- 1x 2.3mm feed hole. 5 pcs/pack
- 2x 2.5mm feed holes. 5 pcs/pack
- Variety pack, 1 of each feed. 4pcs/set
The feed options are in general order of feed volume, intended to work with thinner or thicker juices.
- Manufactured by renowned cartomizer maker Boge
- Cartomizers use very small coils and generally run at higher temperatures. Temperature settings may be higher than with other larger-coil atomizer types.
- Thorough priming and good feed are required for best performance.
- During priming, consider using a lower temperature (perhaps under 400F) to ensure saturation before applying full power.
- Warranty is for DOA only (no continuity).
- We are the exclusive worldwide distributors of these cartomizers. Please Contact Us for wholesale inquiries.