The Silo DNA 75C case is a production version of Evolv’s reference box design. Machined from solid blocks of aluminum in the USA. This model uses through-hole connectors with a 22mm wide flange. The connector pocket is 1mm deep. These cases fit DNA 75C boards. You can find 3D printed screen holders and battery sleds here: Shapeways. Assembled dimensions: 95 mm x 39 mm x 26 mm
- Silo 6061 Aluminum enclosure
- 0-80 board screws (3pcs)
- Case magnets (8pcs)
- Fire and adjustment buttons, aluminum (4pcs).
- Screen holder
- 18650 battery cradle
- Raw: These enclosures are raw aluminum and contain normal production and tooling/milling marks. See pictures for representative condition. Raw/silver buttons
- Black/Grey: These enclosures are bead blasted and anodized. Black buttons.
- Galaxy: These enclosures are bead blasted, lightly polished and multi-effect anodized. Pattern is random and cannot be guaranteed. Black or grey anodized buttons (indicate choice in comments).