NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV DNA-200D, a compact, high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA-200D temperature protected chipset. The DNA-200D not only features Evolv’s revolutionary temperature production technology, but also the most advanced management and configuration solution in the industry to date, Evolv’s eScribe software package.
- Evolv DNA-200D 200-watt advanced regulated chipset with temperature protection.
- eScribe compatibility allows firmware upgrades, unparallelled configurability, and an incredible level of insight into the performance of the device.
- Anodized aluminum casing for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Machined faceplate-style board mount. Secured with screws for durability.
- Ergonomic up/down rocker for board adjustments.
- Dimensions (casing): 100mm x 40mm x 24mm
- Internal battery: Fullymax 11.1v 3S 900mah (9.99 Wh nominal) lithium-polymer. Balance tap connector and main power connector included; battery can be changed without soldering.
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB balance charger with integrated battery management.
- Multiple 510 connector options (see menu).
- Pocket clip. A Protovapor specialty feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. The clip is secured by screws and can be removed. Available in black or polished/silver. (Note: Selecting “No” means no drilling for the clip at all)
- Delrin top and bottom plates (optional). Generally more durable than the normal covers, but slightly thicker. Delrin also insulates the mod better from hot atomizers.
XPV mods are covered by a 1 year parts and workmanship warranty. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
More info about the DNA-200D with temperature protection
The DNA-200D datasheet contains a lot of great info on the new system and software.
Read our informal guide here: Technical: DNA-200D
Benno (verified owner) –
This mod is great. Nice and small and the DNA200 is a beast. My order was completed within the lead time listed at the time. Battery life is a bit limited but that’s to be expected with LiPos and the small form factor of this mod. It lasts plenty long enough for my use.
I have had one issue when I pushed on the screen protector while pulling out the charging cable. It’s just glued in there so I snapped one side out of place slightly. This isn’t enough of an issue for me to seek repair (and I couldn’t bear losing this lovely DNA200 for a couple days), and it can be easily avoided.
Justin (verified owner) –
I just got mine yesterday. The DNA200 is a beast, it gives smooth, fast hits with no harshness and no dry hits even at the end of the tank. Coil calibration is a breeze and much more accurate than my DNA40 build. The battery life is much as expected, although it is much better than for my DNA40 with the same Atomizer. The build quality is top notch–the whole thing is super light and the belt clip is trick. I can’t wait to see the next protovapor product! Keep it up guys.
Kurt (verified owner) –
This is a really nice mod! It’s extremely well made in USA and it’s also very lightweight, though the performance with the DNA200 is outstanding! I was a little concerned about it only being 900mah, but my fears were unjustified. I get 4-6 hours off a charge with heavy vaping, and it could go all day with average vaping. I’m highly impressed!
Nicholas (verified owner) –
The XPV DNA200D is a really solid well made product from the USA. I had a couple of minor issues with an internal connector and contacted Protovapor for support. They immediately got in touch with me and shipped me out another part and I installed it myself without issue. I recently just shipped my mod back to them to have the upgraded Evolv 510 connector installed. The repairs / upgrade process was handled in a very timely manner and I am highly impressed with their customer service. I would recommend Protovapor to anyone that wants a great mod and who values great customer service as I do. Thank you Protovapor my experience with you and the mod have been outstanding, you have a customer for life. Thanks Nick.