Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV DNA-75C, a high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA-75C temperature protected chipset. The XPV DNA-75C is a super compact mod with ergonomic design that fits the hand. It is designed for 24.5mm atomizers to be flush with the back radius.
- Evolv DNA-75C Color 75-watt advanced regulated chipset with temperature protection.
- eScribe compatibility allows firmware upgrades, unparallelled configurability, and an incredible level of insight into the performance of the device.
- Anodized aluminum case for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Anodized aluminum buttons (black).
- Dimensions : 90 mm x 35.5 mm x 24.5 mm
- Powered by an easily removable single lithium-ion 18650 battery (included).
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB charging.
- FDV V4 ultimate connector for reliable, durable connections.
- Pocket clip. A Protovapor specialty feature that keeps the mod at the top of your pocket for quick access. The clip is secured by screws and can be removed. Standard clip is black, if you would like silver or no clip, please note it in the order notes.
XPV mods are covered by a 1 year parts and workmanship warranty. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
Stuart MacMahon –
my favorite mod of all time. this thing is a beast and easily the smallest DNA75c mod on the market. quality is amazing and the design is very clever. no brainer!
ping (verified owner) –
I was amazed at how compact the XPV DNA 75C is. Having owned several other 75 C DNA’s this is by far the best. It’s built like a tank with a solid feel. I was a bit leery about battery life since it uses only a single 18650. I use the LG HG 2 3000 mah and I haven’t had a issue with the mod not going all day without changing the battery. The battery cap is solid brass and everything about the XPV is first class including customer service. I’m very pleased and no doubt I would order from Protovapor again. If you are looking for a well made DNA 75C look no further. BTW shipping is super fast. My order shipped on a Friday from Hawaii and it arrived on the east coast on Monday.