NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV DNA-75, a compact, high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA-75D temperature protected chipset. The DNA-75 not only features Evolv’s revolutionary temperature production technology, but also the most advanced management and configuration solution in the industry to date, Evolv’s eScribe software package.
- Evolv DNA-75 75-watt advanced regulated chipset with temperature protection.
- eScribe compatibility allows firmware upgrades, unparallelled configurability, and an incredible level of insight into the performance of the device.
- Anodized aluminum frame for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Polished Kirinite accent panels. Multiple options for stunning bursts of color.
- Ergonomic up/down rocker for board adjustments.
- Dimensions : 90mm x 36mm x 26mm
- Powered by an easily removable single lithium-ion 18650 battery. Includes one 2500mAh+ li-ion battery!
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB balance charger with integrated battery management.
- Evolv 510 stainless steel connector. Most robust connector design in the industry.
- Pocket clip. A Protovapor specialty feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. The clip is secured by screws and can be removed. Available in black or polished/silver. (Note: Selecting “No” means no drilling for the clip at all)
XPV mods are covered by a 1 year parts and workmanship warranty. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
More info about the DNA-75 with temperature protection
The DNA-75 datasheet contains a lot of great info on the system and software.
Read our informal guide here: Technical: DNA-200D
There are no reviews yet.