NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
The PROTOVAPOR XPV Mini is a compact, high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA-25D temperature protected chipset. Temperature protection is a revolutionary feature that allows the user to directly monitor and control the temperature of the heating coil inside the atomizer. This is the future of vaping!
- Evolv DNA-25D 25-watt advanced regulated chipset featuring revolutionary temperature protection.
- Anodized aluminum casing for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Dimensions (approximate): 90mm x 24mm x 24mm
- Internal battery:
- 700mAh AW 18350 IMR
- Battery can be replaced at end-of-life.
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB charger.
- Low-profile 510 connector (sealed). Stainless body, PA66 insulator, spring loaded pin.
- Wide clicky tactile fire switch rated to more 10,000,000 actuations. No clunky horn switches here, this switch is used in NASA spacecraft! Smooth/silent optional (1,000,000 actuations rating).
- 3-way wattage and temperature control control switch for quick and precise one-handed adjustments, plus full access to all DNA 25D functions. No cheesy silver BB’s here.
- Pocket clip (optional), a Protovapor exclusive feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. For the option to remove the clip, you must add the Removable Clip Option.
- LIMITED TIME BONUS (while supplies last): Pure nickel wire sample pack, 5 ft. ea. of 28 and 30 gauge Ni200 wire.
A tremendous amount of time and effort was taken to ensure these mods would provide a worthy experience for demanding vapers. We cut out the BS, sourced quality components, spent countless hours on design and testing, and are proud to present this fine DNA mod.
XPV mods are covered by a 90 day warranty on workmanship. Internal components including the DNA-20D are covered for 1 year. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
Button color options:
More info about the DNA-25D with temperature protection
The DNA-25D datasheet contains a lot of great info on the new system.
Read our temperature protection informal guide here: Technical: DNA-40D & temperature protection