NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV DNA-200D Extended Capacity, a large-capacity version of the XPV DNA-200D.
- Evolv DNA-200D 200-watt advanced regulated chipset with temperature protection.
- eScribe compatibility allows firmware upgrades, unparallelled configurability, and an incredible level of insight into the performance of the device.
- Anodized aluminum casing for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Machined faceplate-style board mount. Secured with screws for durability.
- Ergonomic up/down rocker for board adjustments.
- Dimensions (casing): 150mm x 40mm x 24mm
- Internal battery pack: Three (3) Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 30A rated lithium ion cells for a nominal 28.08 watt-hour capacity.
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB balance charger with integrated battery management.
- Multiple 510 connector options (see menu)
- Pocket clip. A Protovapor specialty feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. The clip is secured by screws and can be removed. Available in black or polished/silver. (Note: Selecting “No” means no drilling for the clip at all)
- Delrin top and bottom plates (optional). Generally more durable than the normal covers, but slightly thicker. Delrin also insulates the mod better from hot atomizers.
XPV mods are covered by a 1 year parts and workmanship warranty. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
More info about the DNA-200D with temperature protection
The DNA-200D datasheet contains a lot of great info on the new system and software.
Read our informal guide here: Technical: DNA-200D