NOTE: XPV mods are built to order. Click for information on lead time.
Introducing the PROTOVAPOR XPV DNA-250, a compact, high-performance e-liquid vaporizer based on the Evolv DNA-250D temperature protected chipset. The DNA-250D not only features Evolv’s revolutionary temperature production technology, but also the most advanced management and configuration solution in the industry to date, Evolv’s eScribe software package.
- Evolv DNA-250 250-watt advanced regulated chipset with temperature protection.
- eScribe compatibility allows firmware upgrades, unparallelled configurability, and an incredible level of insight into the performance of the device.
- Anodized aluminum frame for durability, reliability and solid feel.
- Polished Kirinite accent panels and buttons. Multiple options for stunning bursts of color.
- Ergonomic up/down rocker for board adjustments.
- Dimensions : 100mm x 42mm x 26mm
- Internal battery: Fullymax 11.1v 3S 900mah (9.99 Wh nominal) lithium-polymer. Balance tap connector and main power connector included; battery can be changed without soldering. Optional quick change battery.
- Onboard Evolv micro-USB balance charger with integrated battery management.
- Evolv 510 stainless steel connector. Most robust connector design in the industry.
- Pocket clip. A Protovapor specialty feature that keeps the mod at the top of the pocket for quick access. The clip is secured by screws and can be removed.
- Available in black or polished/silver. (Note: Selecting “No” means no drilling for the clip at all)
XPV mods are covered by a 1 year parts and workmanship warranty. Batteries are warrantied for DOA only.
More info about the DNA-250 with temperature protection
The DNA-250 datasheet contains a lot of great info on the system and software.
Read our informal guide here: Technical: DNA-200D
There are no reviews yet.